ITALY: Enoteca Italiana appoints president
Enoteca Italiana has named its new president.
The Italian wine association, which is based in Tuscany, said on Friday (18 January) that Claudio Galletti will take on the position, replacing Flavio Tattarini.
Previous to taking on the presidential role, Galletti has worked as the agriculture councillor of the province of Siena in Tuscany and has "supported several activities of Enoteca Italiana", the association added.
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Diageo confirms Australia RTD abv drops
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review