S AFRICA: End in sight for KWV pension dilemma?
KWV Limited has admitted that it is unsure whether it has complied with all the legal requirements regarding the winding up of its Edward Cavendish & Sons pension and life assurance scheme.
KWV and ECS are now seeking legal advice about not winding up the scheme.
The outcome of the decision could have a serious impact on the pensions of 29 former employees who were informed about two years ago that their pensions, as they expected them, were not going to materialise.
PepsiCo is about to relaunch in South Africa, a market where Coca-Cola has had things entirely its own way for many years. Arnold Kirkby looks at PepsiCo's plans and assesses the impact the company's ...
There's nothing else like it in the just-drinks calendar. Three days, one venue and almost all our contacts, clients and collaborators under one roof. This year's London International Wine & Spirit Fa...
The flavouring scandal that rocked KWV at the end of last year has been the trigger for an upheaval in the way the South African leader will approach winemaking in the future. Chris Brook-Carter spoke...
KWV is launching a new logo and packaging for its KWV Classics range....
South African wine group KWV has appointed a senior winemaker....
Golden Kaan is to launch in the UK....
KWV has revamped its entry level brand in the UK Pearly Bay with a new label and outer packaging....
KWV International has launched the second phase of its assault on the South African market with the introduction of its KWV 3-year-old brandy and Cathedral Cellar and KWV Classic ranges as it expands ...
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Bacardi cuts jobs at Global Brands unit
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads
- Belvedere unveils executive team