RUSSIA: End in sight for Baltika's Belarusian battle
The Belarusian government may have broken the deadlock with Russian brewer Baltika that has bought the privatisation of the Belarusian brewery Krynitsa, Baltika said in a press statement Thursday. The Belarusian government has issued a draft investment agreement, which sets the terms for Baltika's participation in the privatisation and Baltika is expected to reply to the proposal agreements, which guarantees the return of Baltika's investment into Krynitsa, within two weeks, Baltika said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory