RUSSIA: End in sight for Baltika's Belarusian battle
The Belarusian government may have broken the deadlock with Russian brewer Baltika that has bought the privatisation of the Belarusian brewery Krynitsa, Baltika said in a press statement Thursday. The Belarusian government has issued a draft investment agreement, which sets the terms for Baltika's participation in the privatisation and Baltika is expected to reply to the proposal agreements, which guarantees the return of Baltika's investment into Krynitsa, within two weeks, Baltika said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo writes down Shuijingfang value by GBP264m