US: Empire Merchants appointed distributor of Banfi Vintners
The partnership between Banfi Vintners and Empire Merchants is expected to take effect from 1 October, the companies said yesterday (9 September).
"It is a great honour that Banfi Vintners has selected us to distribute their portfolio in New York City," said Charles Merinoff, Charmer Sunbelt's vice chairman and CEO. "With this new affiliation, The Charmer Sunbelt Group becomes the sole distributor for Banfi Vintners throughout New York State, as we have represented the Banfi Vintners portfolio in upstate New York for several years. CSG and Banfi believe this move will enhance their position in the market and accelerate the growth of Banfi's exceptional brands."
CSG also distributes the Banfi Vintners portfolio in Arizona, Colorado, Florida, and South Carolina.
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites