US: Empire Merchants appointed distributor of Banfi Vintners
The partnership between Banfi Vintners and Empire Merchants is expected to take effect from 1 October, the companies said yesterday (9 September).
"It is a great honour that Banfi Vintners has selected us to distribute their portfolio in New York City," said Charles Merinoff, Charmer Sunbelt's vice chairman and CEO. "With this new affiliation, The Charmer Sunbelt Group becomes the sole distributor for Banfi Vintners throughout New York State, as we have represented the Banfi Vintners portfolio in upstate New York for several years. CSG and Banfi believe this move will enhance their position in the market and accelerate the growth of Banfi's exceptional brands."
CSG also distributes the Banfi Vintners portfolio in Arizona, Colorado, Florida, and South Carolina.
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Diageo Australia appoints commercial head
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- A-B InBev to "kick the tyres" at Coca-Cola
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Wine Market: News and Events September 2015