CHILE: Embotelladora Andina readies FY share payments
Embotelladora Andina has announced its proposed final dividend for 2007.
The Chile-based Coca-Cola bottler said yesterday (13 March) that it intends to pay a full-year dividend of CLP9.13 (US$0.02) per series 'A' share and CLP10.043 per series 'B' share.
As well as the full-year dividend, Andina said it intends to pay a special dividend of CLP60 per 'A' share and CLP66 per 'B' share.
Last month, Andina said that net profit in 2007 rose by 2.2% on 2006, coming in at CLP81.60bn (US$164m). Sales in the year were up in volume terms by 6.3% to 441.3m unit cases, and in value terms by 8% to CLP636.69bn.
Operating profit for 2007, followed suit, climbing 13% to $232.4m.
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Trends - Scotch Whisky V
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Diageo's Smirnoff Red, White & Berry - NPD
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends