PERU: Embonor sets new deadline for ELSA offer
José R. Lindley now has until 26 September to present a revised offer, after Embonor rejected a previous offer.
The Peruvian company, which owns 50% of market leading brand Inca Kola, made its initial offer on the basis of a value analysis carried out by US investment bank JP Morgan. After Embonor rejected the offer, José R. Lindley asked the bank to look again at its valuation of the company.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- NPD: The Craft Cocktail Revolution
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Interview - WoSA chief executive
- Suntory Holdings to split beer, spirits division
- Diageo's Smirnoff Sours
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- 'Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery'
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks