PERU: Embonor sets new deadline for ELSA offer
José R. Lindley now has until 26 September to present a revised offer, after Embonor rejected a previous offer.
The Peruvian company, which owns 50% of market leading brand Inca Kola, made its initial offer on the basis of a value analysis carried out by US investment bank JP Morgan. After Embonor rejected the offer, José R. Lindley asked the bank to look again at its valuation of the company.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Molson Coors' Rekorderlig Cider Cocktails - NPD
- Carlsberg's Shed Head and Bad Apple craft - NPD
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends