Product Launch - UK: Elephant Gin's Elephant Gin
Click through to view Elephant Gin
Elephant Gin's Elephant Gin
Category - Spirits, gin, London dry, 45% abv
Available - From this month
Location - UK, online, from www.elephant-gin.com; stockists to be announced in next few weeks
Price - SRP of GBP29.49 (US$46) per 50cl bottle
Distribution - Elephant Gin
Elephant Gin is launching its namesake spirit in the UK.
The gin, which is distilled in Hamburg, uses African botanicals including African wormword and baobab, the company said today (6 September). Elephant Gin will give 15% of its profits to elephant rescue charities.
The UK is the brand's first market, but a spokesperson told just-drinks that the company hopes to launch globally.
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- Diageo mulls United Spirits stake buy - report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits