UK: Elements 8 shifts UK distribution to Cask Liquid Marketing
Elements 8 has handled distribution in-house for five years
Elements 8 has moved the UK distribution of its namesake rum brands to Cask Liquid Marketing.
The company, which has three variants in its portfolio - Platinum, Gold and ‘Barrel infused’ Spiced – said late last week that the brand development firm will take over distribution of its stable in the UK starting tomorrow (1 June). Prior to this, Elements 8 had handled distribution in-house.
Elements 8 was created by Carl Stephenson and Andreas Redlefsen in 2006. Last year, the company launched a barrel-infused spiced rum, to create a “new tier” of premium spiced rum. Its three brands are available in Europe, Scandinavia, Canada, the UAE, Lebanon, Australia and the Caribbean.
Cask Liquid Marketing was founded by Stuart Ekins and Richard Herbert, who both used to work for Inspirit Brands.
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- How craft beer has shattered its US shackles
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- New CEO sparks optimism at Coca-Cola - Analysis
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- BrewDog moves into spirits with LoneWolf launch
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Johnnie Walker Bourbon Cask & Rye Finish - NPD
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report