Elements 8 revamps rum packaging
Elements 8 has updated the look of its rum range
Elements 8 has reworked the packaging of its entire namesake super-premium St Lucian rum range in a bid to reinforce its contemporary credentials.
The revamp is the first since the range – which now includies Gold, Platinum, Barrel Infused Spiced and new addition Barrel Infused Criollo Cacao – was launched ten years ago in the UK. The new design includes shorter, lighter bottles with curved edges, designed to make them easier to handle behind the bar, plus a new red logo to aid stand-out.
"The new bottle is the result of consultation with a number of bartenders who wanted something with better ergonomic design," said Elements 8 owner Carl Stephenson.
"This has been particularly important for the bars featuring Elements 8 on their cocktail lists and which use the bottle multiple times a night."
The new pack will be available to bars, restaurants and independent retailers in the UK via distributor Mangrove, as well as in nine additional markets: France, Australia, Québec and Alberta in Canada, India, Hong Kong, the Netherlands, Lebanon and St Lucia.
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Diageo unveils Blender's Batch in the US
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirit Market in the Top 5 European Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts