Product Launch - US: E&J Gallo's Turning Leaf Refresh range
Click through to view E&J Gallo's Turning Leaf Refresh
E&J Gallo's Turning Leaf Refresh range
Category - Light wine, California, 8.6% to 9.6% abv
Available - From this month
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - SRP US$8
E&J Gallo has unveiled a light-style wine.
Turning Leaf Refresh comes in three varietals, Crisp White, Moscato and Red Moscato, and is available across the US. “Its signature fizz and lighter style position Refresh as a refreshing wine option not currently found in the category,” E&J Gallo said.
Red Moscato has 8.6% abv, Crisp White 8.72% abv and Moscato 9.6% abv, a company spokesperson told just-drinks.
The company said the wine could be paired with a wider range of food than other wines.
The penultimate part of just-drinks' review of 2012 looks at a tumultuous year for the wine category....
Part two of this four-part management briefing on environmental sustainability in the wine sector looks at how the larger players play their part. ...
The penultimate part of this management briefing, which looks at environmental sustainability in the wine sector, looks at how the wine companies are pulling together to soften their collective footpr...
The US arm of Distelleria Serralles has created two sales positions to up its presence "across all key channels and markets"....
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Interview: Distell Vineyards & Estates' CEO
- just Five Years Ago - The Birth of Accolade Wines
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- NPD - DeLeon Tequila's Platinum and Reposado
- Diageo unveils Ciroc in Times Square push
- Beam Suntory appoints chief HR officer
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research