Product Launch - US: E&J Gallo's Turning Leaf Refresh range
Click through to view E&J Gallo's Turning Leaf Refresh
E&J Gallo's Turning Leaf Refresh range
Category - Light wine, California, 8.6% to 9.6% abv
Available - From this month
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - SRP US$8
E&J Gallo has unveiled a light-style wine.
Turning Leaf Refresh comes in three varietals, Crisp White, Moscato and Red Moscato, and is available across the US. “Its signature fizz and lighter style position Refresh as a refreshing wine option not currently found in the category,” E&J Gallo said.
Red Moscato has 8.6% abv, Crisp White 8.72% abv and Moscato 9.6% abv, a company spokesperson told just-drinks.
The company said the wine could be paired with a wider range of food than other wines.
The penultimate part of just-drinks' review of 2012 looks at a tumultuous year for the wine category....
Part two of this four-part management briefing on environmental sustainability in the wine sector looks at how the larger players play their part. ...
The penultimate part of this management briefing, which looks at environmental sustainability in the wine sector, looks at how the wine companies are pulling together to soften their collective footpr...
The US arm of Distelleria Serralles has created two sales positions to up its presence "across all key channels and markets"....
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review