UK: E&J Gallo unveils Moscato ad campaign
This print ad forms part of E&J Gallo's 'Moscato: This Season's Must-Have' campaign in the UK
E&J Gallo is giving a push to its Moscato range in the UK with the launch of a new multi-media marketing campaign.
The campaign, called 'Moscato: This Season's Must-Have', will target “fashion-conscious 25- to 34-year-old women”, the company said today (19 May). The initiative, launching at the end of this month, will include print and online advertising, social media activity, PR “support”, in-store promotions and consumer sampling.
Gallo branded the “signficant” spend as its “biggest-ever investment” in its Moscato range, through its Gallo Family Vineyards label. The company hopes to capitalise on the growing trend towards sweeter and lighter wines in the UK.
The campaign is expected to reach 5.3m consumers, including 300,000 target consumers through sampling, the company said.
This week, we speak to the founder of wine and spirits management consultancy Artisan Source, and just-drinks subscriber, Martin Jones....
E&J Gallo has added a flavour extension to its Viniq "shimmery" vodka and Moscato blended liqueur....
E&J Gallo's New Amsterdam Spirits unit has unveiled a mango flavour in its New Amsterdam vodka portfolio...
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Global Travel Retail - What is the Grey Market?
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard pairs Usain Bolt with Mumm Champagne