UK: E&J Gallo unveils Louise Redknapp as face of Summer White
Gallo Family Vineyards has signed-up singer and TV presenter Louise Redknapp to help promote its new low-alcohol wine, Summer White, in the UK.
Redknapp will feature in print advertising campaign in consumer titles such as Hello and OK! magazine to raise the brand's profile, the company said today (13 June). The 5.5% abv Summer White, launched in February, is a blend of French Colombard, Chenin Blanc, Riesling and Moscato.
Other promotional activity for the brand includes a TV sponsorship campaign on Channel 5 shows Inside Hollywood and 5* Access, sampling, trade marketing and social media activity, the company said.
Olga Senkina, Gallo's head of marketing EMEA, said: "Louise is a great choice as she will connect well with our target audience and is perfectly placed to build demand for this lighter and fruitier style."
Summer White is being sold at GBP6.99 from UK retailers including Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and ASDA.
The final death count of Typhoon Haiyan, which hit the Philippines last week, is still a long way from being known. The relief effort is well underway, however, and drinks companies are among those th...
Global Wine industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also ...
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - Beer - Does 'Craft' Work?
- Solving the diet drinks dilemma in the US
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo opens Johnnie Walker House in Singapore
- Emperador overhauls Whyte & Mackay labels
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer