NZ/UK: E&J Gallo Starborough launches in UK
Global wine producer E&J Gallo Winery has unveiled the latest addition to its UK portfolio, extending its reach into New Zealand.
The company has launched its New Zealand Starborough Sauvignon Blanc 2008 in the UK with an recommended retail price of GBP8.99 (US$14.54), the company announced today (5 June).
Iain Newell, marketing director for Europe, said: "Starborough Sauvignon Blanc delivers the essence and characteristics of New Zealand's world-famous Sauvignon Blanc. We have worked closely with the winemakers to ensure that we offer our UK customers a wine that stands out from the crowd."
Starborough is currently available in Thresher and Sainsbury's.
Last month the company announced that it is looking to enter Russia later this year. The group said it is planning to utilise its distribution partnership in Eastern Europe with Central European Distribution Corporation, through CEDC's Russian subsidiary, Parliament.
Central European Distribution Corporation (CEDC) has detailed the pricing of its senior secured notes offering....
Wirtz Beverage Group has created a company-wide training and development position....
Spirits group Central European Distribution Corporation (CEDC) has commenced a public offering of 9.5m shares of its common stock, as it looks to raise finance for its acquisition of Russian Alcohol....
Central European Distribution Corporation has posted a huge leap in profits for its third quarter....
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites