UK: E&J Gallo launches Gallo Family Vineyards Moscato UK campaign
Click through to see the Gallo Family Vineyards Moscato ads, featuring Holly Valance
E&J Gallo has lined up a promotional push for its Gallo Family Vineyards Moscato wine variant in the UK, featuring actress and singer Holly Valance.
The company said earlier this week that it will launch a marketing campaign in the UK for the wine, set to run through the summer, including ads featuring Valance in a 'Hollywood glamour' setting. The push will include PR, advertising and sampling, and aim to highlight the brand to its target consumer base of UK women.
Financial details behind the tie-up and the campaign were not disclosed.
“We are delighted with Holly’s involvement in our Moscato campaign as she resonates well with our target audience and is well placed to build demand for this emerging style of wine, which has seen great success in the US market,” said Susanne Buchmann at Gallo Family Vineyards.
Launched earlier this year, Gallo Family Vineyards Moscato is available from retailers including ASDA, Sainsbury’s, Ocado and Morrisons for GBP.79 (10.55).
Part two of this four-part management briefing on environmental sustainability in the wine sector looks at how the larger players play their part. ...
The penultimate part of this management briefing, which looks at environmental sustainability in the wine sector, looks at how the wine companies are pulling together to soften their collective footpr...
The US arm of Distelleria Serralles has created two sales positions to up its presence "across all key channels and markets"....
Every year Robert Smiley, director of wine studies, dean and professor at UC Davis, surveys CEOs of several of the most prominent wineries in the US....
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Comment - Coke Life: Hit or Miss?
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Distell to take 26% stake in spirits firm KHEAL