US: E&J Brandy renews American football sponsorship deals
E&J has agreed deals with five different teams
E&J Gallo has renewed sponsorship and marketing deals for its E&J Brandy with five American Football teams.
The California-based company said yesterday (4 October) that is has re-signed deals with the Green Bay Packers, the Atlanta Falcons, the New Orleans Saints, the New York Jets and the Minnesota Vikings. The agreement with Green Bay Packers is the fourth year it has sponsored the team, the longest of the deals.
"We are thrilled to continue our sponsorship with one of the country’s finest pro sports franchises,” said Gerard Thoukis, senior marketing director for E&J Brandy.
Financial details of the tie-ups were not disclosed.
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- Can fruit cider survive UK slowdown? - Focus
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends