US: E&J Brandy renews American football sponsorship deals
E&J has agreed deals with five different teams
E&J Gallo has renewed sponsorship and marketing deals for its E&J Brandy with five American Football teams.
The California-based company said yesterday (4 October) that is has re-signed deals with the Green Bay Packers, the Atlanta Falcons, the New Orleans Saints, the New York Jets and the Minnesota Vikings. The agreement with Green Bay Packers is the fourth year it has sponsored the team, the longest of the deals.
"We are thrilled to continue our sponsorship with one of the country’s finest pro sports franchises,” said Gerard Thoukis, senior marketing director for E&J Brandy.
Financial details of the tie-ups were not disclosed.
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites