US: E&J Brandy renews American football sponsorship deals
E&J has agreed deals with five different teams
E&J Gallo has renewed sponsorship and marketing deals for its E&J Brandy with five American Football teams.
The California-based company said yesterday (4 October) that is has re-signed deals with the Green Bay Packers, the Atlanta Falcons, the New Orleans Saints, the New York Jets and the Minnesota Vikings. The agreement with Green Bay Packers is the fourth year it has sponsored the team, the longest of the deals.
"We are thrilled to continue our sponsorship with one of the country’s finest pro sports franchises,” said Gerard Thoukis, senior marketing director for E&J Brandy.
Financial details of the tie-ups were not disclosed.
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk