US: E&J Brandy renews American football sponsorship deals
E&J has agreed deals with five different teams
E&J Gallo has renewed sponsorship and marketing deals for its E&J Brandy with five American Football teams.
The California-based company said yesterday (4 October) that is has re-signed deals with the Green Bay Packers, the Atlanta Falcons, the New Orleans Saints, the New York Jets and the Minnesota Vikings. The agreement with Green Bay Packers is the fourth year it has sponsored the team, the longest of the deals.
"We are thrilled to continue our sponsorship with one of the country’s finest pro sports franchises,” said Gerard Thoukis, senior marketing director for E&J Brandy.
Financial details of the tie-ups were not disclosed.
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Coca-Cola can unleash Monster with energy plunge
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Coca-Cola secures US$2.15bn stake in Monster
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- AG Barr poaches Diageo exec to be FD