US: E&J Brandy renews American football sponsorship deals
E&J has agreed deals with five different teams
E&J Gallo has renewed sponsorship and marketing deals for its E&J Brandy with five American Football teams.
The California-based company said yesterday (4 October) that is has re-signed deals with the Green Bay Packers, the Atlanta Falcons, the New Orleans Saints, the New York Jets and the Minnesota Vikings. The agreement with Green Bay Packers is the fourth year it has sponsored the team, the longest of the deals.
"We are thrilled to continue our sponsorship with one of the country’s finest pro sports franchises,” said Gerard Thoukis, senior marketing director for E&J Brandy.
Financial details of the tie-ups were not disclosed.
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- The Beer Engine that is Africa
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer