SWITZERLAND: Eichhof H1 profit leaps
Eichhof Holding has posted a huge rise in its first half net profit. The Swiss brewery and maker of colour-measurement systems announced today that net profit for the fiscal first half to 31 March rose to CHF7.7m (US$5.99m), compared to CHF1.2m year-on-year.
The company credited the leap to the sale of real-estate.
Sales for the half rose only slightly, however, to CHF134m from CHF133m.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat