USA: eFruit International Announces Entry Into Fruit Procurement with Acquisition of CitrusTrader.com
eFruit International, creator of online marketplaces for buyers and sellers of agricultural commodities, announced today a new online marketplace devoted to fruit procurement. With its acquisition of CitrusTrader.com completed, eFruit will soon offer FruitProcurement, an online marketplace for fruit contract negotiation, wireless fruit delivery scheduling, harvest and hauling negotiation, and fruit delivery status reports.FruitProcurement is a natural extension to the online marketplaces eFruit already offers the fresh produce industry. JuiceMarketplace, eFruit's first online venture, is devoted to buyers and sellers of fruit juices. FreshMarketplace, eFruit's second online venture, is a marketplace for buyers and sellers of fresh fruit and vegetables. FruitProcurement will offer juice processing plants and fresh fruit packers a means of purchasing fruit online. All three marketplaces are found online at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Sustainability in Wine - Part II
- just the Ten - Top Analyses of 2014
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- SWA eyes London boost with new office
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018