USA: eFruit International Announces Entry Into Fruit Procurement with Acquisition of CitrusTrader.com
eFruit International, creator of online marketplaces for buyers and sellers of agricultural commodities, announced today a new online marketplace devoted to fruit procurement. With its acquisition of CitrusTrader.com completed, eFruit will soon offer FruitProcurement, an online marketplace for fruit contract negotiation, wireless fruit delivery scheduling, harvest and hauling negotiation, and fruit delivery status reports.FruitProcurement is a natural extension to the online marketplaces eFruit already offers the fresh produce industry. JuiceMarketplace, eFruit's first online venture, is devoted to buyers and sellers of fruit juices. FreshMarketplace, eFruit's second online venture, is a marketplace for buyers and sellers of fresh fruit and vegetables. FruitProcurement will offer juice processing plants and fresh fruit packers a means of purchasing fruit online. All three marketplaces are found online at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Guinness Nigeria sees YTD sales, profits tumble
- Bacardi recruits ex-News International exec
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends