USA: eFruit International Announces Entry Into Fruit Procurement with Acquisition of CitrusTrader.com
eFruit International, creator of online marketplaces for buyers and sellers of agricultural commodities, announced today a new online marketplace devoted to fruit procurement. With its acquisition of CitrusTrader.com completed, eFruit will soon offer FruitProcurement, an online marketplace for fruit contract negotiation, wireless fruit delivery scheduling, harvest and hauling negotiation, and fruit delivery status reports.FruitProcurement is a natural extension to the online marketplaces eFruit already offers the fresh produce industry. JuiceMarketplace, eFruit's first online venture, is devoted to buyers and sellers of fruit juices. FreshMarketplace, eFruit's second online venture, is a marketplace for buyers and sellers of fresh fruit and vegetables. FruitProcurement will offer juice processing plants and fresh fruit packers a means of purchasing fruit online. All three marketplaces are found online at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Remy Cointreau US head to step down
- Pernod Ricard unveils Havana Club ad campaign
- Global Tequila market hits new highs in 2014
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets