USA: eFruit International Announces Entry Into Fruit Procurement with Acquisition of CitrusTrader.com
eFruit International, creator of online marketplaces for buyers and sellers of agricultural commodities, announced today a new online marketplace devoted to fruit procurement. With its acquisition of CitrusTrader.com completed, eFruit will soon offer FruitProcurement, an online marketplace for fruit contract negotiation, wireless fruit delivery scheduling, harvest and hauling negotiation, and fruit delivery status reports.FruitProcurement is a natural extension to the online marketplaces eFruit already offers the fresh produce industry. JuiceMarketplace, eFruit's first online venture, is devoted to buyers and sellers of fruit juices. FreshMarketplace, eFruit's second online venture, is a marketplace for buyers and sellers of fresh fruit and vegetables. FruitProcurement will offer juice processing plants and fresh fruit packers a means of purchasing fruit online. All three marketplaces are found online at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends