USA: eFood&BeverageWorld to examine impact of internet from field to fork on F&B Industry
From field to fork, the Internet is changing the way companies in the food and beverage industry conduct business. Taking aim at this burgeoning market, the inaugural eFood&BeverageWorld conference will unite leaders from all segments of the food and beverage industry with the frontrunners of the Internet and technology worlds. An educational and networking platform with a combined focus on the Internet and food and beverage industries, eFood&BeverageWorld will be held March 26-28, 2001 at the Chicago Sheraton Hotel & Towers. "According to a recent study by Jupiter Research, online B2B sales for the food and beverage industry will hit $863 billion by 2005," said Eric Esch, vice president of eFood&BeverageWorld at eMarketWorld. "eFood&BeverageWorld is the only conference where top CEOs from the food and beverage and technology industries will connect with analysts, practitioners and media to share thought-provoking opinions, news, products and business opportunities for this exploding online market." eFood&BeverageWorld is now accepting proposals for case studies, general session presentations, and panel discussion topics from leading industry executives and innovative entrepreneurs who are interested in speaking at the Chicago event. Speaker submissions are due by December 5, 2000. The only event of its kind, eFood&BeverageWorld offers its speakers a powerful platform that reaches across all segments of the food and beverage industry. In addition to thought-provoking information and case studies from nearly 100 industry experts, eFood&BeverageWorld will feature products, services and solutions for the food and beverage e-business and e-commerce revolution. To submit presentation abstracts or to make speaker recommendations for the program visit
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Scotch's Slipping Crown: Convenient for Diageo?
- Comment - Has Scotch Whisky Jumped the Shark?
- Can Beer Learn from Keurig and Nespresso?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q3 & YTD
- C&C Group 'puzzled' by Spirit Pub Co rejection
- Diageo partner Beckham turned down Beck's deal
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- EXCLUSIVE - Mast-Jaegermeister, TWE join watchdog
- SABMiller announces management reshuffle
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Wine in the United Kingdom
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review