UK: Efes International hires CSFB for IPO
The Netherlands-based unit of Turkey's Anadolu Efes, Efes Breweries International, has announced tentative details of its initial public offering. The brewer has hired Credit Suisse First Boston to lead the IPO, it announced yesterday.
Efes said the IPO will probably happen sometime this year, but would not give an exact date.
The unit, which has breweries in Russia, Ukraine and other eastern European countries, is 86.96%-owned by Anadolu Efes.
Last month, Turkey's largest soft drink bottler, Coca-Cola Icecek AS, announced plans to float on the Istanbul Stock exchange in May or June. CCI is 40% owned by Anadolu Efes.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Ethiopia competition to remain "intense" - Diageo
- Bacardi bags a Bourbon with Angel's Envy buy
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Anheuser-Busch InBev lines up new chairman
- Bacardi Brown-Forman here to stay
- Carlsberg takes on Stella Artois in new campaign
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014