UK: Efes International hires CSFB for IPO
The Netherlands-based unit of Turkey's Anadolu Efes, Efes Breweries International, has announced tentative details of its initial public offering. The brewer has hired Credit Suisse First Boston to lead the IPO, it announced yesterday.
Efes said the IPO will probably happen sometime this year, but would not give an exact date.
The unit, which has breweries in Russia, Ukraine and other eastern European countries, is 86.96%-owned by Anadolu Efes.
Last month, Turkey's largest soft drink bottler, Coca-Cola Icecek AS, announced plans to float on the Istanbul Stock exchange in May or June. CCI is 40% owned by Anadolu Efes.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO