TURKEY: Efes Breweries International NV plans IPO
Kent said the exact timing of the IPO would depend on market conditions but market sources have suggested that the first quarter of 2004 would be the most likely time.
"We're projecting that the offering is possible in the first half of 2004," Kent said, adding that the offering will be for a 12.5% to 15% stake in the company.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018
- Bacardi announces CFO switch