USA: efdex CEO Ellen Marram to Leave to Pursue Other Opportunities
efdex, the first global "super-mediary" for buyers and sellers in the food and drink industry, announced today that Ellen Marram will leave the company at the end of this month to pursue other opportunities. After a period of discussion, this decision was mutually agreed upon between efdex's Board of Directors and Ms.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter
- Wine Australia reports death of UK, Europe boss