Edrington's The Glenturret Distillery's single malts - Product Launch
Edrington's Glenturret range
Edrington's The Glenturret Distillery's range of single malts
Category - Whisky, Scotch, single malt, 43% abv
Available - From 5 November
Location - UK only
Price - GBP45 (US$68)
Edrington has released a range of single malts from its Glenturret Distillery: Sherry, Triple Wood and Peated.
The Glenturret malt is used in The Famous Grouse blend and the company said the launch of the "core range" marks a "return to the marketplace" for The Glenturret brand.
In May this year, the company released an online-only expression of a 28-year-old single cask Scotch whisky from its Glenturret distillery.
Edrington is to release a 40-year-old expression of its The Macallan Highland single malt Scotch whisky....
Plimsoll Publishing’s Wines & Spirits (SWEDEN) Analysis provides a detailed overview of the UK Wines & Spirits (SWEDEN) market and delivers a comprehensive individual analysis on the top 130 companies...
Edrington is set to run two television adverts for its The Famous Grouse blended Scotch brand in the UK and, for the first time, Sweden. ...
The global alcoholic drinks market will have a moderate growth rate during the forecast period....
Edrington has added a new iteration to its The Macallan single malt Scotch whisky portfolio in the US....
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- How craft beer has shattered its US shackles
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- BrewDog moves into spirits with LoneWolf launch
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Johnnie Walker Bourbon Cask & Rye Finish - NPD
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report