UK: Edrington's key brands drive profit up
Scotch whisky company The Edrington Group saw its turnover jump 6% in its full year results for 2002 to £200.8m, compared to £188.4m in 2001. Profit before tax increased by 12.8% to £49.5m, from £43.9m. Strong performances by Edrington's four key brands - The Famous Grouse, Cutty Sark, The Macallan and Highland Park - in particular in exports, drove the results the company said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- Coca-Cola to get boost from Monster in China
- CCE shows faith in Coca-Cola Life with full launch
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Thailand pulls back from New Year alcohol ban
- just-drinks takes a festive break
- Tequila set for export boost after record 2014