US: Edrington updates Highland Park design
The brand redesign was unveiled yesterday (6 November) at WhiskyFest New York, and is launched in the US this month. The revamp applies not only to the bottle and pack, but also to the brand logo and website.
The redesign encompasses the complete Highland Park range, including the 15- and 30-year-old expressions released in the last 18 months.
"Highland Park is arguably the most respected single malt in the world and has earned the respect of whisky critics worldwide," said Steve Cruty, Highland Park US brand manager, Rémy Cointreau USA. "We expect industry experts, our loyal customers and new friends to take as much of a liking to the new distinctive brand imagery, packaging and bottle design as they have to the liquid inside."
The redesign is part of a larger initiative by the Edrington Group, which has invested GBP18m (US$33m) in a global plan to double annual sales over the next five years and to become one of the world's top 10 malts.
In spite of the news that the Indian government has once again eschewed tariff reform, Richard Woodard sees plenty of export growth potential for Scotch whisky, both in emerging and established market...
The Edrington Group is set to focus its efforts on "international markets" for its The Famous Grouse whisky brand. The Scotch whisky distiller confirmed today (3 May) that it is dropping its shirt spo...
The Edrington Group is pulling its shirt sponsorship deal with the Scottish national rugby team....
Empire Merchants has formed a sales division to represent the Bacardi, Brown-Forman and Rémy Cointreau brands New York....
Maxxium UK has lined up an innovative approach to the Piper-Heidsieck Champagne brand in the UK....
US beverage distributor Rémy Cointreau USA has created a new role for a control state director within the firm....
Rémy Cointreau has posted a slight lift in full-year turnover....
The Edrington Group has appointed Callum Barton, former president and CEO of Richemont North America, as a non-executive director....
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Protein interest offers drinks opportunities - NPD
- Boom time for soft drinks in West Europe?
- Patron's lesson for the broader spirits sector
- Alcohol and the risk of breast cancer - ISFAR
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- AB InBev unveils Stella Artois three-packs
- Rum "yet to maximise" GTR potential - Bacardi
- SABMiller issues currency alert as Africa weakens
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Keurig Green Mountain in Hot Drinks (World)
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends