KOREA: Edrington targets South Korea with Hite deal
The Scotch whisky producer Edrington, best known for The Famous Grouse and The Macallan, has signed a major agreement to supply a new range of Scotch whisky to South Korea, the world's largest market for deluxe Scotch. The long-term partnership with Hite Group, South Korea's leading alcoholic beverage distribution company, is designed to capture a major share of a market, which has tripled in size to 37m bottles in the last 12 years.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range