GLOBAL: Edrington targets Snow Leopard growth with South Korea launch
Edrington released its FY results today
Edrington has rolled out its Snow Leopard vodka brand in South Korea as it eyes the US for future expansion.
Launch events for the premium vodka have taken place in the country over the past month, a spokesperson for the company told just-drinks today (30 June). The country is spearheading Edrington's Snow Leopard entry into Asia, as the company expects to see growth in the vodka market over the next three years.
The spokesperson added that there has been a “good reception” from distributors in the US for the brand, which helps fund conservation of the endangered Snow Leopard species.
Edrington has released an online-only expression of a 28-year-old single cask Scotch whisky from its Glenturret distillery....
Analyses of the leading companies in the alcohol industry...
With a limited portfolio, a narrow geographic focus and expensive and so far unsuccessful acquisition of Brugal, Edrington is a company that needs to do much more work to become a healthy internationa...
Spirits in Sweden industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains...
The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global spirits market during December 2014....
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- CCE head shines light on price talks
- Interview: Head brewer at Hall & Woodhouse
- Comment - A New Age of VR Marketing?
- A-B InBev "regrets" Bud Light bottle message
- Diageo teams Johnnie Walker up with Entourage
- MEPs call for calorie, ingredient facts on alcohol
- Bacardi opens Dewar’s Travel Retail whisky store
- Pernod readies Avion Tequila US sweepstake
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research