CHINA: Edrington targets China for The Famous Grouse
Scotch whisky brand The Famous Grouse has started making direct shipments to the Chinese mainland, for the first time, parent company Edrington announced today. Edrington chairman and chief executive Ian Good said that Edrington had identified China as a key market for future growth and had recently doubled the financial resources it devoted to the region in order to grow its business. "Sales are growing steadily and China has the potential to become a key market once full economic growth returns to the region after the Asian financial crisis.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range