UK: Edrington profits flat, strong brand growth
The Edrington Group, the Scotch whisky producer, said today that in the 12 months ended 31st March, 2004, it had had seen a slight fall in turnover, reaching £224.9m compared to 2003 turnover of £225.9m. IT lead to a slight rise in operating profits of £65.1m (2003: £64.9m).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Diageo adds to Entourage tie-up - video
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review