MIDDLE EAST: Edrington JV fills new marketing post
Edrington FIX was formed last month
Edrington's Middle East and Africa distribution JV has appointed a regional marketing head one month after the unit was formed.
Nick Rees takes on the newly-created role, effective 18 September, Edrington FIX said today (24 September). He will be based in the company's Dubai office and cover the Middle East region.
Edrington FIX was established last month as a joint venture between Edrington and FIX Wines & Spirits and is based in Cyprus. It is the distributor of the Edrington and Beam Inc spirits portfolio in the Middle East and Africa.
The head of Edrington FIX's Middle East office, Igor Boyadjian, said: “Nick brings a wealth of knowledge and experience acquired over the last ten years in the drinks industry in the Gulf region which will no doubt help him understand swiftly our business dynamics.”
The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global spirits market during December 2013. Summary Using this report, marketers will effectively gain an insight into the latest...
The latest joint-report from just-drinks and The IWSR, published this week, looks at the non-scotch whisk(e)y category. Ben Cooper considers what the findings of this research mean for the smaller whi...
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Forget Baby Boomers at your peril - Consumer Trend
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch
- William Grant & Sons' Ailsa Bay - NPD
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller
- Half-year sales lift for Pernod Ricard
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research