Product Launch - UK: Edrington Group's The Macallan 1824 Collection Limited Release MMXI
Click through to view Edrington Group's The Macallan 1824 Collection Limited Release MMXI
Category - Spirit, whisky, Scotch, Speyside, single malt, 48.2% abv
Available - Now
Location - Select travel retail outlets globally
Price - Not provided
Distribution - Not provided
The Macallan 1824 Collection Limited Release MMXI comprises 1,824 bottles of single malt whisky.
The limited release has been rolled out in travel retail locations including, the Tasa Meng store in Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport, Sky Connection in Hong Kong and Lotte in Seoul Incheon.
Innovation in the spirits industry is 'a good thing'. But, Richard Woodard is worried that, of occasion, some spirits companies run the risk of disappearing up their own still pipes when they over-inn...
Every season appears to be awards season in our industry. And, while Ian Buxton bemoans the number of awards up for grabs in brown spirits, his comments could also be applied to beer, soft drinks, wat...
Fortune Brands has turned itself into a standalone spirits company named Beam Inc. Here, just-drinks brings you stats on the company's sales and profits for wine and spirits since 2003....
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Will Remy come off worse in China Cognac recovery?
- William Grant and Drambuie: It Had to be You
- Wines of the Beautiful South Ups its Game
- Soft Drinks & Water - Russia in Turmoil
- Bacardi-Martini appoints Southern Europe chief
- Diageo opens Guinness Brewhouse No 4 in Dublin
- William Grant gives Sailor Jerry pack revamp
- Scottish leader speaks out over Scotch whisky
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l