Product Launch - UK: Edrington Group's The Macallan 1824 Collection Limited Release MMXI
Click through to view Edrington Group's The Macallan 1824 Collection Limited Release MMXI
Category - Spirit, whisky, Scotch, Speyside, single malt, 48.2% abv
Available - Now
Location - Select travel retail outlets globally
Price - Not provided
Distribution - Not provided
The Macallan 1824 Collection Limited Release MMXI comprises 1,824 bottles of single malt whisky.
The limited release has been rolled out in travel retail locations including, the Tasa Meng store in Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport, Sky Connection in Hong Kong and Lotte in Seoul Incheon.
Innovation in the spirits industry is 'a good thing'. But, Richard Woodard is worried that, of occasion, some spirits companies run the risk of disappearing up their own still pipes when they over-inn...
Every season appears to be awards season in our industry. And, while Ian Buxton bemoans the number of awards up for grabs in brown spirits, his comments could also be applied to beer, soft drinks, wat...
Fortune Brands has turned itself into a standalone spirits company named Beam Inc. Here, just-drinks brings you stats on the company's sales and profits for wine and spirits since 2003....
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Paddy Irish whiskey - The Facts
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Is the wine industry confusing its consumers?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Pernod Ricard to widen Our/Vodka sales reach
- Remy Cointreau names new Travel Retail exec
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Runa drinks board
- Pernod in talks to sell Paddy whiskey to Sazerac
- US wholesalers point to Absolut decline - report
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits Market in the US
- Carbonates in India