Product Launch - GLOBAL: Edrington Group's Highland Park Thor
Click through to view Edrington Group's Highland Park Thor
Category - Spirits, whisky, Scotch, Orkney, single malt, 52.1% abv
Available - From today
Location - Globally, from independent whisky retailers, at the Highland Park distillery and online
Price - RRP of GBP120 (US$190) per bottle
Thor is the first release in Highland Park’s 'Valhalla Collection', which will consist of four variants, released annually, and taking their inspiration from the Nordic gods. The whisky is a 16-year-old single malt, and comes in a wooden frame shaped like the front and back of a Viking longship.
“Building on the success of The Magnus Series, we wanted to create a new range that offers Highland Park fans something both affordable and collectable,” said Edrington's global marketing manager for Highland Park, Gerry Tosh.
Remy Cointreau's possible acquisition of Scotch whisky producer Bruichladdich is strategically positive for the French firm, but unlikley to make a big difference to its bottom-line, an analyst has ar...
William Grant & Sons has appointed André de Almeida to the role of director Europe travel retail....
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Will Remy come off worse in China Cognac recovery?
- Wines of the Beautiful South Ups its Game
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Bacardi-Martini appoints Southern Europe chief
- William Grant gives Sailor Jerry pack revamp