UK: Edrington Group updates The Famous Grouse packaging
Packing update for The Famous Grouse
The redesign, which will be phased in from June, marks the start of a new campaign for the brand in the UK, backed by what Edrington's sales and marketing JV, Maxxium, described as being “significant” investment.
“The new packaging will deliver added stand-out both in bar and on shelf for The Famous Grouse, with the brand icon, the red grouse, becoming the real hero of the pack,” said Chris Anderson, Maxxium UK's marketing manager.
“The launch of this refreshed packaging marks the start of an intensive year-long campaign, which will communicate the Famous for a Reason message, and drive increased consumer demand for the brand in both the on- and off-trade.”
Back in April, Maxxium confirmed it would take on the distribution of the Scotch whisky brand Cutty Sark, which Edrington acquired in February.
Maxxium is a joint venture between Edrington and Beam Global Spirits & Wine.
The US unit of Rémy Cointreau has extended its distribution partnership with The Edrington Group in the country....
The Edrington Group will see its The Famous Grouse Scotch whisky brand benefit from yet another television push in the UK in the run-up to Christmas....
International spirits brands upped their dominance of the travel retail channel last, according to recent research....
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade Could Be a Hard Sell
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q4 & FY
- Focus - Suntory Holdings' FY Performance
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Asahi Beverages CEO to step down - report
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report