UK: Edrington Group revamps Famous Grouse carton
Timorous Beasties will design the carton, for which The Famous Grouse is investing around a "six figure sum".
Gerry O'Donnell, director of The Famous Grouse, said: "Both brands have similar personalities, showing equal amounts of wit and charm and we look forward to announcing further details about the design in due course."
The limited edition packaging will be unveiled this month and will be on sale from www.thefamousgrouse.com.
France's alcohol addiction prevention body has won a court ruling to ban an online promotion for Glenfiddich Scotch whisky, owned by William Grant & Sons....
A minimum price on alcoholic drinks in Scotland could cost the Scotch whisky industry up to GBP600m (US$937m), with authorities in key export markets likely to follow Scotland's lead, the Scotch Whisk...
Lower demand for Champagne weighed heavily on French luxury goods group Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton (LVMH) in 2009, despite signs of a recovery in the fourth quarter....
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- What's in store for Super Bowl 50 - Focus
- Will value-sharing in Travel Retail become reality
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- American rye whiskey sales leap 600% in five years
- Moet Hennessy sees China rebound in strong FY
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research