ONLINE: Edrington Group launches The Macallan Facebook app
The Macallan gets Facebook app
‘Share a dram’, which launched on The Macallan's Facebook page today (30 November), invites 'fans' to “share a virtual dram” with their friends by selecting their favourite expression from The Macallan range on the app.
After partaking of a virtual Macallan Sherry Oak 12 years old, Macallan Fine Oak 15 years old and the 1824 Collection, Macallan fans will be offered access to higher end variants such as The Macallan 1824 Estate Reserve and The Macallan Fine Oak 21 years old.
“We recognise that Facebook offers a powerful platform to interact directly with our fans,” said Annabel Kohler, marketing innovation manager for The Macallan. “It has become an integral part of daily life and is set to continue its growth.”
Our whisk(e)y specialist, Ian Buxton, has had his head turned this month by a glut of flavoured whiskies. Or, 'spirit drinks', if you're a European....
The Edrington Group has confirmed a change of distillery managers at two of its whisky facilities in Scotland....
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Wines of the Beautiful South Ups its Game
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Bacardi-Martini appoints Southern Europe chief
- William Grant gives Sailor Jerry pack revamp