UK: Edrington Group launches Macallan photo comp
Consumers have until 29 April to enter their Macallan Masterclass photos
The company said today (14 December) that the Macallan Masterclass photography competition will invite the public to enter photographs that “celebrate the theme” of 'great journeys'.
The top ten photographs, as voted for by the public, will then be judged by professional photographer Albert Watson, who will choose a first, second, third and a highly commended entry. Prizes include a trip around Scotland, Nikon digital camera equipment and a 12-month subscription to Digital Camera magazine. Entry to the competition and voting can be found here, with the closing date set for 29 April.
Edrington recently launched a collection of 1,000 The Macallan Sherry Oak 20-year-old bottles, each of which carries a label by Watson and includes a set of 10 portfolio prints exclusive to this edition.
Following on from his introduction to the woes of the PIGS markets, the first part of this month's management briefing sees Richard Woodard focus more sharply on Spain and Portugal....
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Pernod Ricard targets at-home drinking
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- Luxury Alcoholic Drinks: The Spirit of Premiumisation
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends