TRAVEL RETAIL: Edrington Group gives The Macallan travel retail boost
Click again for a look at the new travel retail stands for The Macallan
The company said earlier today (12 October) that The Macallan’s exclusive Travel Retail range, The 1824 Collection, will benefit from a “significant investment” in promotional campaigns in major airports within the region. Permanent and in-store branded displays, coupled with sampling in Taiwan, China, Hong Kong, Korea and Singapore, have been introduced for the brand.
“We made a strategic decision to invest in improving the visibility of The Macallan across key markets,” said Ryan Hill, Edrington’s area director for Asia Pacific Duty Free. “Working with the key airport authorities and travel retail partners we have been able to develop and innovate which has proved a vital way to achieve this … across many Asian locations.”
The 1824 Collection consists of Select Oak, Whisky Maker’s Edition, Estate Reserve, Oscuro and 1824 Limited Release.
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Pernod Ricard allays Havana Club shortage fears
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research