TRAVEL RETAIL: Edrington Group gives Dubai Naked Grouse TR exclusive
Click through to view The Edrington Group's The Naked Grouse
The Edrington Group has lined up the launch of The Naked Grouse in Dubai travel retail later this month.
The blended Scotch, part of Edrington's The Famous Grouse portfolio, will be available at Dubai airport from 20 December, as part of celebrations for Dubai duty free's 28th anniversary. The Naked Grouse will retail at around US$36 per bottle and will be available until April next year.
“We are delighted to add this blend from The Famous Grouse family to our travel retail portfolio,” said Edrington's area director for global travel retail, Steven Sleigh. “The Naked Grouse represents a significant departure from the usual style of blended whiskies, but one that boasts a proud heritage.”
The Naked Grouse was launched in China's domestic market earlier this year, after initially hitting the UK back in June.
Our whisk(e)y specialist, Ian Buxton, has had his head turned this month by a glut of flavoured whiskies. Or, 'spirit drinks', if you're a European....
The Edrington Group has confirmed a change of distillery managers at two of its whisky facilities in Scotland....
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Are we kidding ourselves over craft spirits?
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Former Pernod Ricard exec joins Wakefield Wines
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- Inver House Distillers posts FY profits leap
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research