TRAVEL RETAIL: Edrington Group gives Dubai Naked Grouse TR exclusive
Click through to view The Edrington Group's The Naked Grouse
The Edrington Group has lined up the launch of The Naked Grouse in Dubai travel retail later this month.
The blended Scotch, part of Edrington's The Famous Grouse portfolio, will be available at Dubai airport from 20 December, as part of celebrations for Dubai duty free's 28th anniversary. The Naked Grouse will retail at around US$36 per bottle and will be available until April next year.
“We are delighted to add this blend from The Famous Grouse family to our travel retail portfolio,” said Edrington's area director for global travel retail, Steven Sleigh. “The Naked Grouse represents a significant departure from the usual style of blended whiskies, but one that boasts a proud heritage.”
The Naked Grouse was launched in China's domestic market earlier this year, after initially hitting the UK back in June.
Our whisk(e)y specialist, Ian Buxton, has had his head turned this month by a glut of flavoured whiskies. Or, 'spirit drinks', if you're a European....
The Edrington Group has confirmed a change of distillery managers at two of its whisky facilities in Scotland....
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Pernod Ricard allays Havana Club shortage fears
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research