TRAVEL RETAIL: Edrington Group gives Dubai Naked Grouse TR exclusive
Click through to view The Edrington Group's The Naked Grouse
The Edrington Group has lined up the launch of The Naked Grouse in Dubai travel retail later this month.
The blended Scotch, part of Edrington's The Famous Grouse portfolio, will be available at Dubai airport from 20 December, as part of celebrations for Dubai duty free's 28th anniversary. The Naked Grouse will retail at around US$36 per bottle and will be available until April next year.
“We are delighted to add this blend from The Famous Grouse family to our travel retail portfolio,” said Edrington's area director for global travel retail, Steven Sleigh. “The Naked Grouse represents a significant departure from the usual style of blended whiskies, but one that boasts a proud heritage.”
The Naked Grouse was launched in China's domestic market earlier this year, after initially hitting the UK back in June.
Our whisk(e)y specialist, Ian Buxton, has had his head turned this month by a glut of flavoured whiskies. Or, 'spirit drinks', if you're a European....
The Edrington Group has confirmed a change of distillery managers at two of its whisky facilities in Scotland....
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- A game of two halves for Remy Cointreau - Analysis
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- Britvic hits make-or-break time for US Fruit Shoot
- Beam Suntory to sell brandy & sherry to Emperador
- Former Diageo exec joins William Grant in LatAm
- A-B InBev mulls sale of Peroni, Grolsch - report
- This week in spirits & wine
- Poland warning sends Stock Spirits shares tumbling
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Market 2015-2019
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts