GLOBAL: Edrington Group gives Brugal revamp
Click again for the new-look Brugal bottle
The Edrington Group has lined up a packaging update for its Brugal rum brand.
The company, which acquired a majority stake in Brugal Co in 2008, confirmed yesterday (28 September) that it has “simplified” the look of the Brugal bottle. The redesign features an integrated arch with an enlarged eyebrow logo, embossing on the front and back of the bottle and label protection built into mould.
The new-look will be rolled out in Spain starting next month, with the UK receiving the new bottles from November.
There will be a progressive roll-out across other markets as and when orders are placed, while the 75cl pack will launch in the US and Canada in January.
The Edrington Group and Rémy Cointreau Travel Retail Americas (RCTRA) have created the position of trade marketing manager & brand ambassador in their Americas travel retail division....
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets