GLOBAL: Edrington Group gives Brugal revamp
Click again for the new-look Brugal bottle
The Edrington Group has lined up a packaging update for its Brugal rum brand.
The company, which acquired a majority stake in Brugal Co in 2008, confirmed yesterday (28 September) that it has “simplified” the look of the Brugal bottle. The redesign features an integrated arch with an enlarged eyebrow logo, embossing on the front and back of the bottle and label protection built into mould.
The new-look will be rolled out in Spain starting next month, with the UK receiving the new bottles from November.
There will be a progressive roll-out across other markets as and when orders are placed, while the 75cl pack will launch in the US and Canada in January.
The Edrington Group and Rémy Cointreau Travel Retail Americas (RCTRA) have created the position of trade marketing manager & brand ambassador in their Americas travel retail division....
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1