GLOBAL: Edrington Group appoints Macallan, Highland Park PR head
Susie Davidson will handle PR for the Edrington Group's The Macallan and Highland Park brands
With 13 years of agency experience, Davidson was most recently a director of PR-led communications firm Smarts, based in Edinburgh.
She will be responsible for global PR strategy and implementation of central PR initiatives, across both The Macallan and Highland Park. Working with key markets identified for future growth, she will be engaged in “developing strategy and implementation of PR across the USA”, Asia and Europe”, the firm said.
Details of who Davidson was replacing, however, were not immediately available.
In May of this year, the Edrington Group announced the replacement of its head of global travel retail.
The US unit of Rémy Cointreau has extended its distribution partnership with The Edrington Group in the country....
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- Johnnie Walker's Bourbon bent "coincidental"
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker set for festive push in TR
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends