UK: Edrington appoints brands packaging manager
Scotch whisky group Edrington, maker of The Famous Grouse, has appointed Helen Potter as brands packaging manager. She was previously product manager with Field Packaging in Bradford.
Helen, who takes up her new position next month, has held technical and sales roles in the packaging industry for the past 13 years.
She will work closely with Edrington's brands and commercial teams at Perth and London as well as managing the packaging development team at the group's headquarters in Glasgow. The group's other key products are The Macallan, Highland Park and Cutty Sark.
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market: News and Events September 2015