GERMANY: Eckes prepares for sale of Stock Plzen
Eckes, the German food and drink producer, which is selling off its alcohol division, has published an information memorandum for bidders of its subsidiary Stock Plzen, the Czech Republic's largest spirits producer. Speaking to local press Stock CEO Martin Petrasek said that the name of the buyer wil be known by the end of the first quarter 2003. The front runner, according to local sources, is Pernod Ricard, although Allied Domecq, Remy Cointreau and Vin & Sprit were also mentioned.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l