FRANCE: Eckes-Granini rolls out Joker campaign
The Joker ads launched on 24 January
Eckes-Granini has launched a new advertising campaign for its Joker fruit juice brand in France.
The firm said on Friday (4 February) that it has invested in television ads for the campaign, which Eckes-Granini said will support the development of the brand. The first part of the campaign involves two adverts named 'Car Wash' and 'Zoo'.
The ads launched on 24 January. No financial details were given on the investment made in the campaign or when the second part will launch.
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Edrington names European Travel Retail head