FRANCE: Eckes-Granini rolls out Joker campaign
The Joker ads launched on 24 January
Eckes-Granini has launched a new advertising campaign for its Joker fruit juice brand in France.
The firm said on Friday (4 February) that it has invested in television ads for the campaign, which Eckes-Granini said will support the development of the brand. The first part of the campaign involves two adverts named 'Car Wash' and 'Zoo'.
The ads launched on 24 January. No financial details were given on the investment made in the campaign or when the second part will launch.
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Trends - Scotch Whisky V
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Diageo's Smirnoff Red, White & Berry - NPD
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends