FRANCE: Eckes-Granini rolls out Joker campaign
The Joker ads launched on 24 January
Eckes-Granini has launched a new advertising campaign for its Joker fruit juice brand in France.
The firm said on Friday (4 February) that it has invested in television ads for the campaign, which Eckes-Granini said will support the development of the brand. The first part of the campaign involves two adverts named 'Car Wash' and 'Zoo'.
The ads launched on 24 January. No financial details were given on the investment made in the campaign or when the second part will launch.
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits