FRANCE: Eckes-Granini rolls out Joker campaign
The Joker ads launched on 24 January
Eckes-Granini has launched a new advertising campaign for its Joker fruit juice brand in France.
The firm said on Friday (4 February) that it has invested in television ads for the campaign, which Eckes-Granini said will support the development of the brand. The first part of the campaign involves two adverts named 'Car Wash' and 'Zoo'.
The ads launched on 24 January. No financial details were given on the investment made in the campaign or when the second part will launch.
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Has Diet Coke passed its sell-by date? - Comment
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Diageo's Guinness Rye Pale Ale - NPD
- Pernod Ricard wins Ron Matusalem 'Cuba' legal row
- Work begins on Glasgow distillery
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages