FRANCE: Eckes Granini hires French MD from Nestlé Waters
Eckes Granini has announced the appointment of Emmanuel Manichon as managing director of its operations France.
He succeeds Jean-Marc Thévenin who quit the post earlier this year. Manichon, 43, was previously director of marketing and category management at Nestlé Waters France. He will take up new position at the start of October.
In 2010, Eckes Granini France generated net sales of EUR190m (US$260m). Its main brands are Joker, Réa and Granini. With a 13.2% volume market share, it claims to be France's leading producer of ambient fruit juices.
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Diageo reaches deal in Stitzel legal row
- Sazerac poaches ex-Diageo government director