FRANCE: Eckes Granini hires French MD from Nestlé Waters
Eckes Granini has announced the appointment of Emmanuel Manichon as managing director of its operations France.
He succeeds Jean-Marc Thévenin who quit the post earlier this year. Manichon, 43, was previously director of marketing and category management at Nestlé Waters France. He will take up new position at the start of October.
In 2010, Eckes Granini France generated net sales of EUR190m (US$260m). Its main brands are Joker, Réa and Granini. With a 13.2% volume market share, it claims to be France's leading producer of ambient fruit juices.
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"