FRANCE: Eckes Granini appoints marketing head
Eckes Granini expands team
The French arm of Eckes Granini, the Germany-based soft drinks and fruit juices group, has appointed Pascale Infante as its new marketing director, succeeding Gabriel Balancio.
She joins the company from Cadbury France, where she held a similar post having begun here career at Kraft Foods France.
Eckes Granini France has also appointed Bernard Burguet to the newly-created post of commercial director, hotel, café and restaurant outlets.
He was previously with the French tote, the PMU and before that had a spell with Heineken France.
As we have pondered on this site before, there are many indicators as to whether we are heading towards any sort of sustainable economic recovery, from employment levels to GDP growth and the housing ...
Is beer good for you? The health benefits and drawbacks of beer have long been studied and debated. But is beer good for your country? Most definitely, conclude Larry Nelson and Frank Zappa....
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- What's in store for Super Bowl 50 - Focus
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- Diageo's Oban Little Bay single malt Scotch - NPD
- Diageo nears wine exit with Acacia sale to Peju
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research