FRANCE: Eckes Granini appoints marketing head
Eckes Granini expands team
The French arm of Eckes Granini, the Germany-based soft drinks and fruit juices group, has appointed Pascale Infante as its new marketing director, succeeding Gabriel Balancio.
She joins the company from Cadbury France, where she held a similar post having begun here career at Kraft Foods France.
Eckes Granini France has also appointed Bernard Burguet to the newly-created post of commercial director, hotel, café and restaurant outlets.
He was previously with the French tote, the PMU and before that had a spell with Heineken France.
As we have pondered on this site before, there are many indicators as to whether we are heading towards any sort of sustainable economic recovery, from employment levels to GDP growth and the housing ...
Is beer good for you? The health benefits and drawbacks of beer have long been studied and debated. But is beer good for your country? Most definitely, conclude Larry Nelson and Frank Zappa....
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Bacardi sees North America president step down