Product Launch - US: Echelon Vineyards' Collection Series
Click through to view Echelon Vineyards' Collection Series
Echelon Vineyards' Collection Series
Category - Wine, US, California, 13.5% abv
Available - Since August
Location - US, nationwide in on- and off-trade, with plans to expand internationally “soon”
Price - Between US$14.99 and $24.99 per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Winery Exchange handles distribution through a network of wholesalers and distributors nationwide
The Collection Series includes a Napa Valley Chardonnay, an Alexander Valley Cabernet Sauvignon, and a Russian River Valley Pinot Noir. All three are being released in limited volumes of 3,865 cases, 8,002 cases and 5,978 cases, respectively.
At the same time as the roll-out, Echelon is relaunching its California Series, which was released in 1998. The “more focused” portfolio features a “narrower varietal selection”, consisting of a Chardonnay, a Pinot Grigio (both with an SRP of $12.99), a Pinot Noir, a Cabernet Sauvignon and a red blend (all with an SRP of $13.99).
Echelon Vineyards was purchased by Winery Exchange in February.
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo confirms Australia RTD abv drops
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review