Product Launch - US: Echelon Vineyards' Collection Series
Click through to view Echelon Vineyards' Collection Series
Echelon Vineyards' Collection Series
Category - Wine, US, California, 13.5% abv
Available - Since August
Location - US, nationwide in on- and off-trade, with plans to expand internationally “soon”
Price - Between US$14.99 and $24.99 per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Winery Exchange handles distribution through a network of wholesalers and distributors nationwide
The Collection Series includes a Napa Valley Chardonnay, an Alexander Valley Cabernet Sauvignon, and a Russian River Valley Pinot Noir. All three are being released in limited volumes of 3,865 cases, 8,002 cases and 5,978 cases, respectively.
At the same time as the roll-out, Echelon is relaunching its California Series, which was released in 1998. The “more focused” portfolio features a “narrower varietal selection”, consisting of a Chardonnay, a Pinot Grigio (both with an SRP of $12.99), a Pinot Noir, a Cabernet Sauvignon and a red blend (all with an SRP of $13.99).
Echelon Vineyards was purchased by Winery Exchange in February.
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 sales performance by region - Focus
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- Diageo appoints new Smirnoff head
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends