Product Launch - US: Echelon Vineyards' Collection Series
Click through to view Echelon Vineyards' Collection Series
Echelon Vineyards' Collection Series
Category - Wine, US, California, 13.5% abv
Available - Since August
Location - US, nationwide in on- and off-trade, with plans to expand internationally “soon”
Price - Between US$14.99 and $24.99 per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Winery Exchange handles distribution through a network of wholesalers and distributors nationwide
The Collection Series includes a Napa Valley Chardonnay, an Alexander Valley Cabernet Sauvignon, and a Russian River Valley Pinot Noir. All three are being released in limited volumes of 3,865 cases, 8,002 cases and 5,978 cases, respectively.
At the same time as the roll-out, Echelon is relaunching its California Series, which was released in 1998. The “more focused” portfolio features a “narrower varietal selection”, consisting of a Chardonnay, a Pinot Grigio (both with an SRP of $12.99), a Pinot Noir, a Cabernet Sauvignon and a red blend (all with an SRP of $13.99).
Echelon Vineyards was purchased by Winery Exchange in February.
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Are we kidding ourselves over craft spirits?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- Former Pernod Ricard exec joins Wakefield Wines
- Inver House Distillers posts FY profits leap
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research