EU: EC unveils €2.2m for wine promotion
The European Commission will spend over €2.2m in the next three years promoting EU wine.
Among the total, €1.22m will be shared by the Union Interprofessionelle des Vins du Beaujolais and Deutsches Weininstitut pushing wine in Japan. A further €440,000 goes to Portugal's Commissao de Viticultura a Regiao dos Vinhos Verdes for the US, Canada and Switzerland campaigns.
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"