EU: EC unveils €2.2m for wine promotion
The European Commission will spend over €2.2m in the next three years promoting EU wine.
Among the total, €1.22m will be shared by the Union Interprofessionelle des Vins du Beaujolais and Deutsches Weininstitut pushing wine in Japan. A further €440,000 goes to Portugal's Commissao de Viticultura a Regiao dos Vinhos Verdes for the US, Canada and Switzerland campaigns.
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA head - part II
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Diageo reveals US$400m Tequila investment
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Beam Suntory strikes new Baltics tie-up
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future