EU: EC seeks approval of Argentine imports
The European Commission has asked EU ministers to approve - until September 30 next year - the continuing import of wines from Argentina containing malic acid, which is banned in European wine production. Brussels said it wanted to ensure the "continued smooth progress" of negotiations towards a comprehensive EU-Argentina wine trade deal.
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q1
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018
- Bacardi announces CFO switch