SLOVAKIA: EBRD to purchase 45% of Slovakia's oldest brewery Steiger
According to Pravda, the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) will acquire a 45% stake in Steiger, the oldest brewery in Slovakia. Dutch firm Heineken expressed considerable interest in the brewery three years ago, but eventually gained majority stakeholdings in the Martiner Martin and Gemer Rimavska Sobota brewers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo writes down Shuijingfang value by GBP264m