RUSSIA: EBRD buys into JSC Narzan
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development is to acquire a minority stake in Russian mineral water company JSC Narzan. The move, announced today, is part of a $12.25m combined loan and equity investment.
The EBRD financing package will help Narzan expand its bottling capacity, develop new products and provide it with working capital.
The Narzan spring, located in Kislovodsk in the southern Stavropol region, was documented for the first time in the early 18th century. Its mineral water has been bottled since 1894.
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q3 & YTD
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Beam Suntory strikes new Baltics tie-up
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research