AUSTRIA: EBIT leaps 31% at BBAG
Oesterreicheische Brau Beteiligungs AG (BBAG), the holding company for Austrian beer and drinks group, Brau Union AG, reported a 31.4% rise in earnings before interest and tax (EBIT) to €40.7m for the six months to the end of June. Pre-tax earnings rose by 31.9% to €31.4m on sales 4.6% higher at €561.3m. The company attributed the improvement to reduced spending on the integration of its operations outside Austria which now extend to Hungary, Poland, Romania and the Czech Republic.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- US craft beer growth slows again - IRI figures
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits